Here are the guidelines for indoor worship:
1. Who Should Come? We ask that if you are sick in any manner that you remain home until you recover fully. We also ask if you feel in any way uncomfortable in coming to service at this point, that you remain at home. We want to reiterate that your choice to stay home will not be judged or held against you in any way. We understand completely your choice for safety. You are not disobeying God by staying home. For those who do not have technology to watch online, we will begin recording these services. If you desire a copy of a CD, please let us know. We will safely sanitize and deliver those to you.
2. Seating: New Update* Our Deacons will seat you in the Sanctuary in a socially distant manner
and in alternating pews between the first and second service.
3. Entrance and Exit: For morning worship services, we would like everyone to enter through the Ramp entry door which will be propped open for you. All other doors will remain locked. The door will be opened 15 minutes prior to the start of either service. Please wait in your cars if you arrive earlier than that. As you enter, please remember to stay at least six feet away from those around you who are not in your household. Deacons will assist in seating you upon entry and guiding you to a seperate exit upon departure.
4. Masks: We strongly encourage the use of masks indoors. We know this might be an inconvenience to some and there are many varying opinions on the use of masks. We feel it is best for the safety of the congregation that you wear a mask. We hope that you will consider the safety of your fellow congregants, particularly those that may be more vulnerable to the virus that would still like to worship indoors. But we also understand that there may be situations where mask wearing is not possible because of health issues related to respiratory issues and some younger children not having the ability to wear one consistently. We ask you bring your own mask if possible, but we will make disposable surgical masks available to you at the entrance.
5. Congregational Singing: After much research and counsel with our health safety team, we feel it
is safe to allow for singing in our indoor services as long as masks are in use. Song lyrics will be printed in weekly bulletins. Feel free to sing as long as you have a mask on.
6. Social Distancing and Fellowship: We will continue to forego fellowship time. Please remain six feet away and wave from a distance to your fellow members and attenders. No handshakes or hugs just yet. We will also continue to forego the traditional passing the plate for the offering. An offering bucket/box will be available at the entrance for your offering. Thank you again for how you have sacrificially given in difficult days like these.
7. Bathroom Use: We will have the bathrooms in the hallway between the sanctuary and the education wing open for your use in case of an emergency. We ask that only one person use the bathroom at a time to promote social distancing. We want to make these bathrooms available for those that might need one in case of an emergency. The rest of the bathrooms on the church property will be closed. Also, the water fountain will not be in use.
8. Hand Sanitizer Stations: We will have hand sanitizer stations prepared at the door entrances and exits, and one inside at the entrance of the sanctuary. Please use these as you enter the campus.
9. Childcare: We will still not have nursery or any children’s church available for this time. Stay tuned for new updates as we think about restarting these ministries.